Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Signs









These are some of the image I found recently online. These kinds of designs are always playful. I feel amazed about how design can be filling into all aspects. Every day, different kinds of signs are surrounding us, but we don’t really pay attention to its design. Why stop sign is red and hexagonal? Why speed limit signs are black and white and rectangular? Why freeway sign is blue and red and shield like? What kinds of font they used? There are so much to find out, but does any of us thing about that? I think its interesting to know the answer.

1 comment:

  1. These signs are so creative! I love it when design makes its way into every day life so that people of all walks of life can enjoy them. I also like that they turn boring signs into playful ones that we can get a laugh out of.

    ReplyDelete